Another Friday dawns, and another post is sent via my electrical minions to your fake mail box.
I must just be so popular. 😉
Anyways, I found a problem on my hands, as I received two entirely different sets of questions to answer. I juggled the options. I could answer them all (long post), pick and choose (seems a bit like cheating), decide first come, first serve (a bit unfair), or write all the questions out on little scraps of blue paper and then draw them one by one out of a hat (overly-dramatic).
In the end, I decided to go for the long post. Not everything long is bad… right?
Well, buckle up. Get ready for some strange questions, strange answers, and some doses of sarcasm. Here we go!
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
R.M. Archer’s Questions:
1. What’s your favorite color to wear?
Dark green or blue.
2. If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
This question stumped me. A lot. I eventually asked one friend and she said yellow, and then my brother said an algae green. So… one of those?
3. What’s your favorite thing about your current project? (Writing project, art project, music project, school project, etc.)
Being able to study the strange and intriguing minds of humans for school.
4. What’s the story behind your blog name?
I love to write and I love to take walks in the rain. Ta-da! (:
5. If you were to dye your hair, what color would you dye it?
Oh dear… um. Blue?
6. What book are you most excited to read this year and why?
Well, my list of books I haven’t read on my shelf is shrinking, so I’ll limit this to school books. I’ve heard so many differing opinions on The Old Man and the Sea that now I’m curious, if I’ll like it or not! (:
7. What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
It’s mine. 😉
8. What’s your favorite book of the Bible and why?
The Psalms! They’re so poetic and wrestle with the struggles and joys of life. And then they are just simply beautiful.
9. What’s your favorite Bible verse and why?
Psalms 46:10: “Be still and know that I am God.” I’ve always loved how simple and yet rich this verse is. It’s strong with truth and love, and both soothing and empowering.
10. What’s your favorite thing to write? (Fiction or non-fiction.)
11. Skittles or M&Ms?
M&Ms! Even though when I was little my siblings tried to convince me they were dead ladybugs dipped in colored sugar. xD
Okay, now on to Dekreel’s questions…
The Questionnaire // Part 2
1. Why would a woodchuck chuck wood in the first place?
Well the first place, he saw… first. And that wood he was hauling must have been heavy. So, being tired from his long trip, he decided to go ahead and chuck them right then and there, even though the sign told him that he should recycle them at the second place.
So, because the woodchuck has no respect for nature. 😉
2. If you had the ability to travel back in time, but could only stay in that time for one hour before warping back to present time, “to when” would you go?
I suppose, I’d go to the very beginning. I’ve always wondered what nothing would feel like. And then to suddenly see expanse. And then the waters separate. It must have been spectacular!
3. Would you rather live in Antarctica for a year, or the Sahara Desert for a year?
Which one are my friends moving to?
4. Give the most random use for a cucumber.
Making a educational Bible-based tv show off one.
5. You get to rule the world for five seconds. What do you do?
Stand there, wishing I had more time and energy to do something good. 😛
6. Pick one of your OCs (Original Characters) and give him/her a camera. What does (s)he take a picture of first?
Charlie would take a picture of either the sunrise or sunset. Whichever happened to be closest to her.
7. If a man in a creepy half-mask started calling for you on the other side of your mirror, would you follow him in?
After I enlisted my tall brother, yes. 😉
8. Describe the perfect ice cream sundae.
Oh see the syrup slide on top!
Of the fine ice-cream filled cup.
The delicious dark chocolate swirled in
And fresh strawberries to earn the win.
9. If you could design a t-shirt, what would you put on it? What color would it be?
It would be a beautiful grey t-shirt with the Flabbit Room badge on the front:
10. What is one thing you love about God?
His creativity. 🙂
11. Pick the GIF that describes the taste of coffee in the most creative way.
… because I’ve only truly had it once. xD
Eleven Random Facts About Me
- I just accidently misspelled “eleven” as “elven.” 😛
- I have killed multiple wasps with fly swatters. Two wasps with a stapler. Another one with a moving box filled with books. And another one with tape. (Yes, even office supplies can be turned into weapons. 😉 )
- My first published writing (a poem) was in a magazine’s photo contest.
- I love elephants.
- I first read The Fellowship of the Ring in two weeks, The Two Towers in three days, and The Return of the King in two.
- I am having trouble thinking of more random things about me.
- Psychology is my favorite science.
- I have a scarf named Shellupa.
- I prefer odd numbers over even ones.
- I have participated in Mock Trial (the one sport performed in suits and heels) and basically watched it all my life. And finally, because of that…
- I have a strange, but very strong sense of being at home when in a courthouse.
Well! Did we survive?
Okay, now, it’s someone else’s turn to be ‘it.’ 😉
- Hope Ann
- Jane Maree
- Elia Tyson
- Lydia @ Childlike Wonder
- Chalice @ Lionhearted Art
- Bethany @ Shastin’s Notebook
And then the questions:
- What is the one book that you would feel the least guilty about burning into ashes?
- What is an occupation that you would despise having? One you would love?
- How many books are on your bookshelf? (Yes, I just asked you. Muahaha. ;))
- Where in the world would your dream home be?
- What was the most interesting thing you learned today?
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve ever written and why?
- What genre do you see yourself never writing in and why?
- What is one subject you wouldn’t mind teaching at a school?
- How would you feel if you were randomly willed an upside down house from an great aunt you didn’t know you had?
- What fictional character do you feel like meeting right now?
- What do you want to ultimatly be remembered for?
And there you go. Can’t wait to read all of your answers! 🙂